- Website terms and conditions of registration
The Healthstyle Emporium, the HSE, websites at https://www.thehse.net/ (together, the Website) are owned and operated by Healthy Peach Pty Ltd. (ABN 87 624 937 917) (theHSE, we, us, our).
By registering & gaining access to the “login” portal, you agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions, whether for yourself or on behalf of a minor (as determined by the jurisdiction in which you reside), if you are registering on behalf of a minor. By registering & gaining access to the “login” portal, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, if it is not 18), and if you are registering on behalf of a minor, that you are their legal guardian.
These terms apply to the use of this Website, including the use of the information services provided through this Website.
Upon registration as a member, you will be provided with a password and account. You must not disclose them to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your account and password. You are entirely responsible for any access to your account, and acknowledge that any access to or use of your account by means of the password associated with that account is deemed to be access or use by you. This includes any purchases made through your account. You agree to pay for our services in the manner specified on the Website.
Registration as a member covers a set time frame of one Round only. Each Round opens and closes on specific dates subject to your commencement and access to the Website cannot be extended outside of these times.
If you, or a user on whose behalf you register (including a minor), breaches these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that we may immediately suspend or terminate your account, without refund, and take appropriate legal action (if we choose) against you alone. Further you acknowledge that theHSE is entitled to suspend or terminate your use of the Website or membership at any time if theHSE considers that you have brought, or may bring, the reputation of theHSE, related entities or its members into disrepute.
If you are registering on behalf of a minor, it is your responsibility to inform them of their obligations as a user of this Website and ensure compliance with these terms.
- Payment and refunds
Orders & access are subject to acceptance by us. Acceptance and continued access to our service is always subject to payment first being made by you either by payment to us or our affiliated companies. For the removal of doubt, by placing an order, you make an offer to purchase the relevant subscription that is the subject of your order. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our service if you are not up to date with any payment plan that may be offered.
We expect that we will use STRIPE & PayPal payment gateway or a similar service for most financial transactions. Payments may also be taken by our affiliated companies. If payment is processed via a person that is strictly not employed by Healthy Peach Pty Ltd it is at the purchases risk. We are not able to access your credit card or other financial details and you agree that we will not be held liable for any loss you incur arising from your use of this payment.
Our subscription fee and other charges are GST inclusive for Australian customers only. The receipt of payment that we or our affiliated companies issue to you will be a tax invoice in accordance with applicable legislative requirements relating to GST.
All fees are non-refundable and are non-transferable between rounds.
To the extent permitted by law, you must bear any expenses that you may incur in connection with your request for such a refund. You agree that this is your sole remedy in these circumstances, other than any rights that may be available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
All fees are non cancellable and non refundable except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions. You may not be able to terminate your subscription prior to the end of the subscribed term, and you may not be granted a refund. If you have chosen to pay the subscription fee in instalments, you acknowledge that your account will continue to be debited until the end of the subscribed term (e.g. the full 16 weeks) and a resubscription may be applicable subject to the product you have purchased.
- Conditions of use of site
Seek advice from Medical Professional
As with any physical activity & diets, it is important that before beginning any fitness regime & diets, you consult with your health care professional (independent of theHSE & Healthy Peach Pty Ltd) to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate for you. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
No information contained in the Website is intended to be used as medical advice and the Website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition (including any mental health conditions) or for any therapeutic purposes. Before relying on the information on the Website, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy and relevance of the information for their purposes and obtain appropriate professional medical advice. Whilst you may have access to health professionals within theHSE, we strongly recommend you seek independent third party advice, specific to your personal requirements or situation.
You must consult a qualified medical professional if you have any questions concerning your medical condition or injury.
Our service shall be delivered as described from time to time on our website. You acknowledge and understand that access to any specific trainer mentioned in the Website, including Chantalle Carroso, in person, or on-line is not guaranteed.
Information Provided on Website
All information provided by us on the Website is provided in good faith. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as at the date of publication. We may update any information at any time but you acknowledge that the information on the Website may not be the most current knowledge. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, we do not make any representations or warranties that any information we provide is reliable, accurate or complete and we make no guarantees of any specific result from use of this Website or the information service provided through it. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss arising from any action taken or reliance by you on any information or material available on the Website.
TheHSE Support Crew includes experts on nutrition and fitness. Our experts may receive requests from members about that member’s specific circumstances. Our experts may provide health, fitness or nutritional information for educational purposes. They do not offer or provide professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or rehabilitation and may refer the member to certain third party resources. Any referrals to official bodies are not intended to be and should not be construed as an endorsement, promotion or recommendation by theHSE.
Nutritional information provided on the Website is taken from sources provided by third parties, Before relying on any nutritional information on the Website, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of this information for your purposes, and consider the need to obtain appropriate expert advice relevant to your circumstances, the HSE has made considerable effort to ensure the quality of information in the website, however, none of theHSE or any other provider of nutritional information on the Website gives any warranty that the information is free from error or suitable for your purposes.
There are limitations associated with food composition databases. Nutrient data published in a database may represent an average of the nutrient content of a particular sample of foods and ingredients, determined at a particular time. The nutrient composition of foods and ingredients can vary substantially between batches and brands because of a number of factors, including changes in season, changes in formulation, processing practices and ingredient source. While most of the data contained within the site has been generated from analysed values, some of the data are borrowed from overseas food composition tables; supplied by the food industry; taken from food labels; imputed from similar foods; or calculated using a recipe approach.
The Nutrition Guides & Recipes and are not formulated to suit any nutrient deficiencies, allergies or any other food related health problems. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this product is suitable for your dietary needs.
The Nutrition Guides & Recipes are not specifically formulated to suit the nutritional needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. If required, we recommend visiting an Accredited Practicing Dietitian to help tailor a program specific to you and your baby’s needs. If you are no longer breastfeeding, please seek approval from your doctor before using the Nutrition Guides & Recipes. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this product is suitable for your dietary needs.
To cater for a broader range of alternative diets, The Nutrition Guides & Recipes includes recommendations and recipes for vegetarians, vegans & diary & gluten free options. Additional information on how to substitute animal products for plant-based products has also been included. Please contact us prior to purchasing if you are unsure whether this product is suitable for your dietary needs.
Recommendations and test results on the Website & within the program
Certain parts of the Website may provide recommendations and test results based on the input and data that you provide this may also be in way of starter guide. They are provided for your general information purposes only, and are not medical or professional opinion or advice. You must not rely on these recommendations and test results, and you should seek professional advice from healthcare professionals. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable or responsible for any recommendations and test results generated by use of the Website.
You require a moderate level of fitness to follow the exercise programs and the like set out in our information service. Persons with pre-existing medical conditions, in poor health, or with any concerns as to commencement of a new fitness regime should consult with an appropriate healthcare professional before beginning any of these programs. You are responsible to make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from a healthcare professional before acting on any information or material made available to you through our Website. The information on the Website may not be suitable to your particular circumstances and is not a substitute for obtaining specific advice from a qualified health care professional. In particular, if you fall within one of the following classes of persons, then you should first consult a healthcare professional before following any exercise programs or using any of the information on the Website:
- pregnant women and women who are breastfeeding or who are trying to conceive a child;
- persons with any on going physical condition such as:
- persons suffering from cancer or other long term illness;
- persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure,
- persons with eating disorders;
- persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
- elderly persons;
- persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
- persons with a low body mass index.
Further, even if you do not fall into the above classes of persons, you acknowledge that the service that we provide on the Website is an information service only, and that you are solely responsible for (at your own discretion) following (or not following) any exercise program or regime that we provide as part of the information service. Our service does not include any supervision or monitoring of your activity, and we are not responsible for any injuries that you may suffer as a result of following the exercise program or regime. To the extent we supply any “recreational services” or “recreational activities” (within the meaning of the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Cth) or any State or Territory civil liability or consumer protection legislation), you acknowledge that your participation in the recreational services and activities may involve risks, including personal injury and death. Prior to participating in the recreational services and activities, you must assess all the risks involved, including risks that may be caused by your own acts or omissions, your health condition, those of other users of the Website and risks that are not known to you or are not readily foreseeable at the time of participating in the recreational services and activities. By participating, you are doing so voluntarily and at your own risk. To the extent permitted and required by law, this is a risk warning pursuant to the various civil liability and consumer protection legislation. You assume all risks in connection with your participation in any recreational services and activities that we may provide. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or in connection with any recreational services or activities for: (1) death; (2) physical or mental injury (including the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury); (3) the contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease; and (4) the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs: (a) that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to you or the community; or (b) that may result in harm or disadvantage to you or the community, resulting from the supply of recreational services or recreational activities, but we do not exclude our liability to significant personal injury which is caused by our reckless conduct in the supply of recreational services or activities.
Quality of the Website
We do not promise that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted. The Website and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. We cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Receipt of emails, or other Internet based communications such as via Face book, Instagram or YouTube from us cannot be guaranteed. The delivery of video messages is dependent upon third party providers and therefore outside of our control. Low internet connection speeds and/or older operating systems and/or browsers may result in slower page load times and an inability to view videos on the website.
Third Party Content
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with or arising from the products or services including acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users of the Website, other members, other contributors to the Website, and advertisers or sponsors. We are not responsible for the products, services, advice, information, actions or failure to act of any third parties referenced on the Website (including User Content of other users of the Website referred to below). Where the information made available over the Website contains opinions or judgments of third parties (including advertisers), we do not purport to endorse the contents of that opinion or advice, nor do we guarantee the accuracy or completeness of that content, and we will not accept liability for loss or damage arising from your reliance upon any information obtained through this service. It remains your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any such information.
Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Website to Program Administrator at http://www.healthypeach.net/contact/. We may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in our sole discretion.
Security of Information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Limitation of liability
Indirect and Consequential Loss
To the extent permitted by law, and subject to clause , in no event will we (or our employees, agents and subcontractors) be liable to you for indirect, special or incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss, costs, expenses and damages (or any loss of revenue, loss of data, loss of profits or loss of opportunity whether the losses be direct or indirect), suffered or incurred by you and arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website, any linked website, your reliance on any information obtained through the Website or your use of any services on the Website, regardless of whether liability is based on any breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or warranty, arises under statute, or any other basis of liability.
Terms Implied by Law
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms is excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to, at our option:
- if the breach relates to goods, replacing, repairing or supplying goods equivalent to, those goods or paying the cost of replacing or repairing them or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- if the breach relates to services, re-supplying, or paying the cost of re-supplying, those services.
To the extent permitted by law, our total liability in respect of all claims in connection with this agreement (whether based in negligence or any other tort, contract, statutory liability or otherwise) will be the total sum of all fees paid or payable by you under this agreement up until and including the date the cause of action accrued.
The limitation of liability set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
You agree to indemnify us and our employees, agents and subcontractors, affiliates, from and against any third party claims and all losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable legal fees incurred on a solicitor/client basis) suffered or incurred by us, which arises as a result of your breach of these terms in your use of the Website.
- Intellectual property
Unless otherwise indicated and except for any functionalities provided by external websites, copyright in this Website (including its content, materials, recipes, ebooks, exercise programs, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, video, software and advertisements) is owned or licensed by us. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. All rights are reserved by us.
All names, logos and trade marks on this Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights to commercial use or to distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without the express written agreement of the relevant owners.
We grant you a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access, view, listen to, use and print this Website and its content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes and only for those purposes. Otherwise, to the extent allowed by law, no part of this Website may be reproduced, reused, retransmitted, adapted, published, broadcast or distributed without our prior written permission.
The following are examples of conduct that are not authorised by these terms:
- sharing the content of this Website or your account with other persons;
- publishing or posting any of the content (such as recipes or exercise programs) on any other website, including on social media pages or websites;
- using the logo or trade marks of this Website, the phrase “theHSE” (or anything substantially identical or deceptively similar), Chantalle Carroso, Healthy Peach or her likeness to describe, market, endorse or promote any goods or services (including goods and services such as meal plans, exercise guides and guided meditations);
- registering or maintaining any social media pages or websites that misrepresent or are reasonably likely to misrepresent any affiliation with, Chantalle Carroso, Healthy Peach or endorsement by, us or ; and
- systematic downloading or “scraping” of content of the Website.
We may, from time to time, monitor your use of the Website to determine if you are in breach of these terms. Such monitoring may include:
- the frequency and nature of any downloads; and
- the time of access and IP addresses used to access the Website.
We may suspend, limit or terminate your access to the Website (at our discretion) if we reasonably suspect, based on the results of such monitoring, that you are in breach of these terms.
- Permitted use
We prohibit the use of this Website and any of its functionalities, features and content in any manner other than as expressly allowed by us in these terms. With respect to your use of or participation in any interactive facility on the Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you are legally responsible for all User Content you submit;
- under no circumstances will you post any material, or engage in any behaviour, that is, or could reasonably be taken to be, predatory or intimidating, or in any way designed to solicit identifying information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
- we may notify and/or cooperate with any authorities and law enforcement agencies in relation to any of your activities in connection with the Website, including providing any and all information about you held by us (whether of a personal nature or otherwise), to those entities;
- you will not:
- post or transmit any illegal, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, abusive, offensive, defamatory, racially or sexually vilifying, obscene, pornographic or indecent material of any kind (including Restricted or Prohibited Content in accordance with the National Classification Code), or any material in contempt of any court or parliament, or encourage any other person to do so;
- bypass (or attempt to bypass) any security mechanisms imposed by the Website;
- harvest or collect email addresses, photographs or personal information of other users;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- post or transmit false or misleading material or make any form of misleading or deceptive representation;
- knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material, which contains a computer virus or other harmful data, code or material;
- exploit the Website for your own commercial or unlawful purposes or the commercial or unlawful purposes of any other person (including the posting of advertisements, solicitors, promotional materials, “spam” or any other materials that are contrary to our commercial or lawful interests);
- provide access or links to any material (including links to peer to peer network “trackers”) which may infringe the intellectual property rights of another person; or
- delete or alter or attempt to delete or alter attributions, legal notices, trademarks or copyright marks on any material contained in the Website; and
- at our request you agree to do all things necessary and desirable, either to give effect to these terms or to help us comply with all regulatory directions and obligations.
- linked websites
The Website (or User Content) may reference or link to third party sites on the internet. We have no control over these sites or the content within them. We cannot, and do not, guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. We do not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you will not make any claim against us for any damages or losses, however arising, which results from your use of the link to access another site.
You are bound by the latest version of the applicable Terms and Conditions. We may vary, amend or add to these terms at any time. Where there are material changes to these Terms and Conditions that could adversely affect you or theHSE members, we may provide you additional notice to you by way of the email address you have provided to us. Without limiting our right to give notice by any other means, you will be deemed to have:
- received notice of such changes when we place a notice on the Website setting out the changes; and
- agreed to the terms and conditions as varied the next time you access your account after we publish the notice on the Website.
If you do not agree with the changes, then prior to you accessing your account you may notify us by contacting us at http://www.healthypeach.net/contact/ .
- Internet safety
This Website seeks to adhere to the “Internet Industry Code of Practice” (“IICP”) available at www.acma.gov.au. In accordance with the obligations on Content Hosts described within the IICP, we:
(1) encourage those users who upload content to use appropriate warnings and/or labelling systems in respect of material which is likely to be considered unsuitable for minors according to the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Act 1995 and relevant Classification Guidelines, even though such material may not be Prohibited or Potential Prohibited Content; (2) notify you that you must not place on the Website content that is in contravention of any Australian State, Territory or Commonwealth law; (3) warn you to be aware of the risks of using social media websites such as forums and chat rooms and encourage you to read further information on how you can minimise the risks for you and your children, by visiting www.cybersmart.gov.au, or following the link in the bullet point below; (4) encourage you to read the Internet Industry Association’s (IIA) Guide for Internet Users for information about methods of supervising and managing your children’s access to internet content and obtaining an IIA Family Friendly Filter at: http://www.iia.net.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=416&Itemid=9#what_must_i_do; (5) notify you that you have a right to make complaints to the Australian Communications and Media Authority about content which you believe may be Prohibited Content or Potential Prohibited Content in accordance with the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Act 1995 and relevant Classification Guidelines, by visiting www.acma.gov.au; and (6) encourage you to contact Program Administrator at http://www.healthypeach.net/contact/ if you would like to make a complaint about any of the content shown on the Website, or have any queries regarding unsolicited commercial emails (SPAM) received from us, or seek further information regarding the above obligations.
We request the Australian Communications and Media Authority contact the Program Administrator at http://www.healthypeach.net/contact/ to send any takedown notices.
- Personal information collection notice
In registering for access or using this Website, you may be required to give us certain personal information in which you have certain rights. Personal information relating to you which we collect, use and disclose may include sensitive information, such as information about your health, your details related to how you pay for our services, your age, height and weight. If you do not provide all of the personal information that we request, then you may not be able to complete the registration process, or we may not be able to provide all or some our services to you.
- Severance & termination
TheHSE may in its sole and absolute discretion refuse registration, or suspend or terminate membership at any time and for any reason.
If a provision of these terms is void, illegal or unenforceable, it may be severed without affecting the enforceability of the other terms.
The terms underneath the following headings survive the termination and expiry of this agreement: “disclaimer”, “limitation of liability”, “indemnity”, “intellectual property” and “user-generated content”.
- AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.